JOIN THE ENGINEERING TEAM
Work in one of the fastest growing UK tech companies.
LIFE AND CULTURE
We are a friendly team who pride ourselves on forward thinking, team spirit and work culture.
INVEST IN OUR PEOPLE
STRAIGHT FORWARD REQUIREMENTS
- A clean full UK driver’s licence.
- Pass a basic disclosure check.
- Must have a passion for technology.
- A friendly and outgoing person.
Qube GB – The Place To Work
- We hear that the tech industry is fast paced, innovative and exciting, and that certainly applies to the roles within QubeGB.
- We are a service industry, so we care about our clients and their customers. For this reason, we are at the forefront of a changing market while offering world-class customer service.
- Whether you are on the front-line meeting and exceeding customer expectations face to face, or in a supporting role ensuring our engineers have all the requirements to go out there and do an amazing job brings its own job satisfaction.
A Day in the Life of A Qube Employee or Contractor
Every working day, our engineers visit customers, predominately in their homes, with the sole purpose to complete the job. This is usually based around TV installation or internet connectivity, and with the internet being such an integral part of our lives, you can see why our teams are often referred to as the Fourth Emergency Service.
We regularly recruit around the UK for engineers, with all jobs listed on our vacancy board.
Roles within our support teams such as Finance, Service Centre or Fleet are usually based within proximity to our offices in Stevenage or Selkirk. That said, most of our roles incorporate hybrid working as the norm.
For listing for Support roles, please visit our vacancy board